Email: fy260 at cam.ac.uk
I’m currently a Benjamin Peirce Fellow at Harvard Math Department. My mentor is Peter Kronheimer. I finished my Ph.D. program in Maths at University of Cambridge and my supervisor is Jacob Rasmussen. Here is my complete CV.
I’m interested in low-dimensional topology, especially gauge theory (instanton, monopole, Heegaard Floer homology) and knot polynomials (Khovanov homology, sl_n homology, HOMFLY-PT polynomial). I’m also interested in symplectic geometry and mathematical physics.
 Instanton Floer homology, sutures, and Heegaard diagrams
Joint with Zhenkun Li, Journal of Topology 15 (1): 39-107 (2022), DOI:10.1112/topo.12218 || arXiv:2010.07836 || PDF || Talk by Zhenkun Li
- Seminar talk, Peking University, 04/2022.
- Seminar talk, Morningside Center of Mathematics Chinese Academy of Sciences, 04/2022
- Seminar talk, University of Warsaw, 12/2021.
- Seminar talk, Gauge Theory Virtual, 11/2021.
- Seminar talk, MIT, 11/2021.
- Seminar talk, Caltech, 10/2021.
- Seminar talk, Peking University, 10/2021.
- Seminar talk, Princeton, Sept. 2021.
- Summer School on 4-manifolds, Georgia Tech, 07/2021
- Group report, Summer Trisection Workshop, 06/2021.
- Conference talk, NCNGT, 06/2021, Part I, Part II.
- Seminar talk, Peking University, 06/2021.
- Seminar talk, Stanford, 03/2021, Video.
- Seminar talk, Peking University, 03/2021.
Updated in June 2022