I am interested in low-dimensional topology, especially gauge theory and knot theory. I also have interests in symplectic geometry, and mathematical physics.
- Trisections of four manifolds(Senior Thesis), Sept. 2018-June 2019, supervised by Prof. Clifford Taubes.
- Proofreading of lecture notes on algebraic geometry, July 2018-Sept. 2018, supervised by Prof. Michael Artin at MIT.
- Representations of knot groups in SU(2), May 2018-Nov. 2018, supervised by Prof. Tomasz Mrowka at MIT.
- Properties and intrinsic structures in Kahler manifolds, Summer 2017, Peking University.
- Generalization of Gauss-Bonnet-Chern theorem, Spring 2017, Peking University.
- Fukaya category and homological mirror symmetry, Sept. 2016-Oct. 2018, supervised by Prof. Huijun Fan at Peking University.
- Optimization for tourism routes, cooperated with Chenjie Yu, Zehui Niu, Xinben Chen at Peking University.
Khovanov homology, Lee theory and Rasmussen invariant, four talks at the seminar held by Prof. Clifford Taubes at Harvard, Sept. 2018.
Definition and Applications of Heegaard Floer Homology, six talks at the seminar held by Prof. Clifford Taubes at Harvard, June 2018.
Symplectic topology and Darboux theorem, three talks at the seminar held by Prof. Bohan Fang at Peking University, Nov. 2018.
- Sixth Abel Conference, Minneapolis, USA, November 2018.
- International Congress of Mathematicians(ICM), Rio De Janeiro, Brazil, August 2018.
- East Asian Symplectic Conference, Sichuan University, Sichuan, China, October 2017.
- Outstanding Graduates in Peking University, 2019
- Bronze Medel in Alibaba Global Mathematics Competition, 2018.
- May Fourth Scholarship, 2017.
- Winning Prize in S.T. Yau College Student Mathematics Contests, 2017.
- Honorable Mention in Mathematical Contest In Modeling(MCM), 2017.
- Accessit in China Undergraduate Mathematical Contest in Modeling, 2016.
- Merit Student at Peking University, 2016.
- [2016-2018] The chief editor for publications in SMS
- [2016-2017] The resposible editor for PKU youth, a popular publication in Peking University
- [2015-2016] The vice minister for the development department of the student union in SMS
Hobbies: origami(paper folding), movie editing, book review writing. I also enjoy listening to symphony and often go to Boston Symphony Orchestra(BSO).
updated in Sep. 2019