Email: fanye at math dot harvard dot edu
I’m currently a Benjamin Peirce Fellow at Harvard Math Department. My mentor is Peter Kronheimer. I finished my Ph.D. program in Maths at University of Cambridge and my supervisor is Jacob Rasmussen. Here is my complete CV.
I’m interested in low-dimensional topology, especially gauge theory (instanton, monopole, Heegaard Floer homology) and knot polynomials (Khovanov homology, sl_n homology, HOMFLY-PT polynomial). I’m also interested in symplectic geometry and mathematical physics.
 Sutured instanton homology and Heegaard diagrams
Joint with John A. Baldwin and Zhenkun Li, Compos. Math. 159(9), 1898-1915. doi:10.1112/S0010437X23007303, arXiv:2011.09424 || PDF || Talk by Zhenkun Li
 Constrained knots in lens spaces
Algebraic Geom. Topol. 23:3 (2023), 1097–1166. doi: 10.2140/agt.2023.23.1097, arXiv:2007.04237 || PDF || List of constrained knots || Data || Talk || Slides || Poster
- Seminar Talk, Academy of Mathematics and Systems Science, CAS, Beijing, 07/2023.
- Seminar Talk, Institute of Mathematics of the Polish Academy of Sciences, 07/2023.
- Seminar Talk, MPIM, Bonn, 06/2023.
- Seminar Talk, Caltech, 05/2023.
- Conference Talk, MIT, 05/2023.
- Seminar Talk, Brown University, 05/2023.
- Conference Talk, University of Miami, 04/2023.
- Seminar talk, Stony Brook, 10/2022.
- Seminar talk, Peking University, 04/2022.
- Seminar talk, Morningside Center of Mathematics Chinese Academy of Sciences, Beijing, 04/2022
- Seminar talk, University of Warsaw, 12/2021.
- Seminar talk, Gauge Theory Virtual, 11/2021, Video.
- Seminar talk, MIT, 11/2021.
- Seminar talk, Caltech, 10/2021.
- Seminar talk, Peking University, 10/2021.
- Seminar talk, Princeton, 09/2021.
- Summer School on 4-manifolds, Georgia Tech, 07/2021
- Group report, Summer Trisection Workshop, 06/2021.
- Conference talk, NCNGT, 06/2021, Part I, Part II.
- Seminar talk, Peking University, 06/2021.
- Seminar talk, Stanford, 03/2021, Video.
- Seminar talk, Peking University, 03/2021.
Updated in 07/2023